We accept most health insurance plans, but sometimes they don’t accept us. Call and speak with our billing specialist at 720-493-5885 to find out if your insurance company will contribute towards your health care needs in our facility. Individuals in need of our service who lack insurance and who are concerned about payment need not to worry. We have very affordable rates and flexible payment options allowing access to the highest-quality care available for you and your family. Many patients put off treatment because they cannot afford to pay.
Our office offers Care Credit payment options as an alternative to consumer credit cards, cash or checks. Care credit allows you to pay over time instead of a lump sum prior to treatment.
"We have never turned anyone away because of their financial situation but we have turned people away for not making their health a priority."
Before you do, please consider the following...
1. If you file a claim with your insurance company, all diagnosis codes and test results will go on file with your insurance company. This can be used to determine future premium costs for you and your family.
2. If your diagnosis includes a hereditary disease like high blood pressure, it will not only be seen on your health records, but also the records for your children and grandchildren and will be used to determine their coverage availability and premium costs.
3. Insurance companies are quick to raise premiums or drop coverage entirely when customers file too many claims, or just one of the wrong kind of claim (like nutritional treatment rather than the medical drug-fix it norm).
4. Your insurance carrier is responsible only for paying benefits covered under your policy and will deny anything they deem "medically unnecessary or experimental". Nutritional services frequently fall under this category and therefore are not covered which means you are supplying them with diagnosis codes, test results, etc (which they can use against you) yet you see no financial benefit.
5. Rescission -if you have a serious illness, insurance companies will search your file to obtain medical records from the last several years and if they find any inconsistency in your application, your policy is rescinded so they can avoid paying for costly treatments or medication. Any information you share with them could be used against you.
6. Preapproval - if you call your insurance company to find out if certain services are covered, it is a warning sign to your provider that bills are coming which may spark a rescission search on your account.