Auto Accident Injury Treatment
Auto Accident in Lakewood, Colorado
Renew Chiropractic has been treating patients who have been injured in car accidents for over 18 years. It is important to get proper treatment soon after an accident. Untreated injuries can lead to a lifetime of pain and disability. It is essential you treat with a Doctor who not only understand how to properly treat injuries but also carefully documents your injuries and treatment. Renew Chiropractic in Lakewood, Colorado has been helping people in auto accident injuries, car wreck injuries and communicating with insurance companies.
What to do if injured in a car accident
- First -Check for injuries and take care of yourself and others. If anyone requires emergency assistance, call 911.
- Call police and have an accident report written.
- Take photos-If you’re traveling with a camera of camera phone, it is a good idea to take pictures of the scene. Get shots of the vehicles involved, damage and license plates. This kind of documentation may help with your claim.
- Contact your insurance-Contact you insurance company as soon as possible to report any accident and any damages.
- Call Renew Chiropractic for an immediate exam and consultation.
Things to know about Automobile Accidents
CADS or Whiplash
Cervical Acceleration/Deceleration Syndrome or Whiplash is a serious condition that untreated can lead to debilitating chronic pain. It is often caused by an impact that can cause a rapid acceleration and deceleration of the neck and back that creates severe pain to the muscles and soft tissues surrounding the spine.
Symptoms of Car Wreck injuries
- Neck Pain
- Numbness/tingling in arms and hands
- Pain Between shoulder blades
- Shoulder pain
- Low Back Pain
- Sleep Disturbance
- Sensitivity to Noise
- Blurred Vision
- Trouble Concentrating
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ears)
- Facial Pain
- Upper Back Pain
What can chiropractic do for Car Wreck Injuries?
Chiropractic car utilizes manual manipulation of the spine to restore the normal movements and position of the spine vertebrae. It is one of the single-most effective treatment for maximizing the long-term impact of car wreck injuries and whiplash injuries, especially when coupled with exercise rehabilitation, Active Release and other soft tissue rehabilitation modalities by Lakewood chiropractor Dr. Jumper at Renew Chiropractic in Lakewood, Colorado.
The chiropractor at Renew Chiropractic in Lakewood is committed to helping people heal from auto accident/car wreck injuries and other injuries.
Take the first step in stopping your pain by calling: 720-493-5885 to schedule a FREE consultation.
*No guarantee of specific results and that the results can vary - See health disclaimer
“I was involved in an auto accident last December. I was experiencing neck pain, knee pain, low back pain and numbness on my toes. I couldn't do my any work or do my favorite outdoor activities due to the pain I had. After a few visits the pain started to subside and I feel much better.”
"Doctor Jumper does not just want to get rid of your symptoms, which he did for me within 2 visits, he cares deeply about preventing future problems. I honestly feel that he cares more about my health than I do."